|CHICKEN WRAPPED IN PANDAN LEAF|
* 500 grams of chicken breast (skin, cut into pieces to make it easier to marinade).
* Coriander five plants (Clean and mince).
4 cloves garlic, crushed *
* 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
* 3 tablespoons oyster sauce.
* 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
* Pandan leaves (washed and cleaned. To apply for a chicken wrap)
* Vegetable oil for frying
Ingredients: Chicken Sauce Marinade ingredients.
* 5 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons water, 3 tablespoons soy sauce.
* 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon toasted sesame.
How to do it step by step
1. Combine garlic, pepper, oyster sauce, coriander, soy sauce, sesame oil and chicken together. Marinate for about 2 hours
2. During the marinated chicken. Prepare sauce By bringing all the ingredients into a saucepan and bring to low heat. Until the sugar dissolves Wait until mixture boils off. Spoon into a serving bowl and wait.
3. Remove the marinated chicken wrapped with pandanus prepared. (For those who have never wrap Click to wrap chicken marinade. To see how simple wrapped step).
4. Remove chicken wrap, then steamed until done, about 10 minutes after the finish and then steamed to fried chicken until cooked through. Remove the oil drain
5. Chicken marinade in a pretty dish. Serve with dipping sauce With steamed rice Or as a snack or appetizer.
(For 2-4 people)